The entries for the upcoming Finnish national selection Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu 2015 (UMK 2015) have today been leaked via Spotify.
Last week, the Finnish national broadcaster YLE released some hints regarding the chosen entries for the upcoming national selection UMK 2015 along with a trailer which was uploaded onto YouTube.
The UMK 2015 entries were set to be revealed next week on the 13 January; however the song entries have since been leaked and uploaded onto Spotify. You can listen to some of the UMK 2015 entries here.
The full list of participating artists and songs can be found below.
The participating UMK 2015 acts
- Angelo De Nile – All for victory
- Hans On The Bass – Loveshine
- Satin Circus – Crossroads
- Siru – Mustelmat
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät – Aina mun pitää
- Eeverest – Love it all away
- Shava – Ostarilla
- Pihka ja Myrsky – Sydän ei nuku
- Aikuinen – Kyynelten lahti
- Opera Skaala – Heart of light
- Solju – Hold your colours
- Järjestyshäiriö – Säakyneiden sydänten kulmilla
- Norlam “El Misionario” – No voy a llorar por ti
- Otto Ivar – Truth or dare
- Ida Bois – Kumbaya
- Jouni Aslak – Lions and lambs
- Vilikasper Kanth – Äänen kantamattomiin
- Heidi Pakarinen – Bon voyage
Last year, Softengine were selected via the Finnish national selection UMK 2014 to represent Finland at the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest in the host city of Copenhagen, Denmark. Qualifying from the second semi-final in 3rd position with their entry Something better, Softengine received a total of 72 points in the grand final where they ended in 11th place.