This afternoon, a special televised show as part of the programme Nedeljno popodne was broadcast on RTS where the national broadcaster selected their first act to partake in the upcoming Serbian national final.
A total of 10 artists performed on the show alongside a live band where they each performed a cover of a well-known hit. The list of the artists along with the names of the songs they covered has been listed below.
- Milena Milivojević – She will be loved (Originally by Maroon 5)
- Goga Stanić – A i ti me iznevjeri (Originally by Bijelo dugme)
- Marija Lazić – Locked out of heaven (Originally by Bruno Mars)
- Dragan Sarić & Željko Sarić – Lagala nas mala (Originally by Toše Proeski & Toni Cetinski)
- Milica Dejanović – When love takes over (Originally by David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland)
- Ivana Milojević – Kao da me nema tu (Originally by Vanna)
- Anastasija Knežević & Varja Topalović – Stronger (Originally by Kelly Clarkson)
- Jelena Milošev – Čuvaj moje srce (Originally by Aleksandra Radović)
- Petar Bošković & Nemanja Antonić – Uptown funk (Originally by Bruno Mars feat. Mark Ronson)
- Danica Krstić – Bol do ludila (Originally by Marija Šerifović)
The judging panel consisting of 4 members – Vladimir Graić, the man behind the winning 2007 Serbian entry Molitva, Leontina Vukomanović, Aleksandar Kobac and Dragan Ilić, then deliberated over which artist should be chosen to take part in the Serbian national final next year in February.
Although one artist was originally meant to be selected to go forward to the national final, the judging panel decided that 2 candidates deserved to go through to the final. They are Goga Stanić and Danica Krstić.
Goga and Danica will participate in next year’s Serbian national final where, alongside 2 other artists selected by RTS, they will battle it out to win the show and therefore earn the right to represent their country at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in the host city of Vienna, Austria.