Due to health issues, 2012 Spanish representative Pastora Soler will postpone or cancel some of her upcoming tour dates.
Euterpe Music announced Tuesday that Pastora Soler will temporarily cancel her tour Conóceme for a month-long sick leave. The release further specifies that, after a medical examination, Pastora will get treatment for vertigo which she has been suffering from following an occupational accident in Seville in March that affected her neck.
The concerts to be postponed or cancelled, depending on conflicts, include:
- 30 May – Huesca, Palacio de Congresos
- 31 May – Valencia, Palau de la Música
- 6 June – Ciudad Real, Teatro Quijano
- 8 June – Bilbao, Teatro Campos Elíseos
- 13 June – Cordoba, Teatro de la Axerquía
- 14 June – Gandia, Teatro Serrano
- 19 June – Toledo, Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- 20 June – Torrejón, Plaza Mayor
The team of esctoday.com wishes Pastora Soler a full and fast recovery.
Pastora Soler represented Spain in the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest with Quédate conmigo, placing a respectable 10th in the Grand Final. You can see her performance from the show below: