Tonight, the first semi final of the Latvian national selection Dziesma 2014 will be aired live on LTV.
Dziesma 2014 will consist of 2 semi finals and grand final that will take place later this month. Tonight, 12 artists will compete for 6 places in the final. The qualifiers will be decided by a jury panel that will weigh as 50% of the final results. The other 50% will not only come from tele-voting by phone and text messaging, but for the first time LTV has introduced online voting to the selection. Online voting will become available on LTV’s official website. The show will be hosted by Erik Loks and Nauris Brikmanis. Sinplus and Aisha will be the guests of the show.
How to watch
The first semi-final of Dziesma 2014 will kick off at 20:25 CET and will be aired live on LTV 1
The competing artists are:
- DJ Dween & Sabine Berezina – Dejo tā
- Crazy Dolls – Bučas
- Tamara Rutkovska – I’m Happy
- Niko – Here I am again
- Ivo Grīsniņš Grīslis – I’ve got
- Aarzemnieki – Cake to bake
- Oskars Deigelis – Just stop
- Samanta Tina – Stay
- MyRadiantU – Going all the way
- Aminata Savadogo – I can breathe
- Davis Matskins – I need more
- Olga and Ligo – Saule Riet
Latvia debuted in 2000 and won the Eurovision Song Contest in 2002 with Marie N and I wanna.
Stay tuned to esctoday.com for the latest news on Latvia and the Eurovision S0ng Contest 2014.