Following the announcement of Mei Finegold as the Israeli representative, IBA, the Israeli broadcaster, is asking the public to send in songs for the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest. At least one of them will take part in Mei Finegold’s private national final, out of three songs in total that will be revealed in the end of February. The winning song of Kdam-Eurovision 2014 will represent Israel in the second semifinal on May 8th.
The deadline for submitting songs is January 28th at 16:00 local time. Songs are accepted by e-mail only and must be sent to email@example.com.
The submission must include:
- CV of the authors, including musical experience
- Address and contact information
- A demo of the song in mp3/320kbps format, while the file size must not exceed 7MB. Filename must be written in latin letters.
- A file with the lyrics only and the authors’ identifying information. Filename must be written in latin letters.
- A form of declaration and commitment signed by all authors and people involved in writing the song.
The Israeli entry will be chosen by online voting and televoting. The three potential entries will be revealed in the end of February.