The Estonian Song Contest, Eesti Laul 2013, kicks off tonight with the 1st semi-final.
The first 10 finalists compete tonight for 5 places in the final, that will take place on March 2, in Nokia Concert Hall in Tallinn.
How to watch the show:
The 1st Estonian semi-final begins at 20:35 CET and you can watch it on-line through the web-streaming of the Estonian Public Broadcaster, ERR.
Ten acts will be competing tonight for the first 5 slots of the grand final of Eesti Laul 2013. The 5 qualifiers will be decided upon a 50/50 jury verdict and televoting deliberation. Below you can find the list and the order of appearance of the first 10 semi-finalists:
- Armastus – Young girl
- Marilyn Jurman – Moving to mmm
- Winny Puhh – Meiecundimees üks Korsakov läks eile Lätti
- Sarah – Taevas valgeks läeb
- Teele & Tuuli & Ula – Ring the alarm
- Rosanna Lints – Follow me
- Grete Paia – Päästke noored hinged
- Elina Born – Enough
- Kõrsikud – Suuda öelda ei
- Anisa – The missing thing