The last contestant competing in the German national final for the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest has been revealed today. Mia Diekow will try to win the German ticket to Malmö with a song titled Lieblingslied.
As Esctoday.com previously reported, twelve acts will compete in Unser Song für Malmö including the world famous band Cascada.
- Ben Ivory – The Righteous Ones
- Betty Dittrich – Lalala
- Blitzkids mvt. – Heart on the line
- Cascada – Glorious
- Finn Martin – Change
- LaBrassBanda – Nackert
- Mia Diekow – Lieblingslied
- Mobilée – Little Sister
- Nica & Joe – Elevated
- Die Priester feat. Mojca Erdmann – Ave Maris Stella
- Saint Lu – Craving
- Söhne Mannheims – One love
The show will be held on 14 February. The winner will represent Germany in the Eurovision Song Contest 2013.