Serbia & Montenegro will be selecting their representative for the 2005 Eurovision Song Contest tonight. After separate semifinals in Serbia and Montenegro, the 14 best Serbian and 10 best Montenegrin songs will join each other to compete for representing their country in Kiev.
These are the 24 finalists in Serbia & Montenegro:
01. Lu Lu – Bolje da te nema
02. No Name – Zauvijek tvoja
03. Dzej & Maja – Pobedila si ljubav
04. Ogi – Hajde cico
05. Andrea Demirovic – Sta ce mi dani
06. Teodora Bojovic – Ti si kriv
07. Ana Cvetkovic – Nevidljiva
08. Svetlana Raickovic – Praznina
09. Jelena Tomasevic – Jutro
10. Biljana Mitrovic – Ljubav nestaje
11. Luna – Sentimentos
12. Ivana Popovic – U oku tvom
13. Koktel bend – Mindusa
14. Viktorija – Kazi sestro
15. Andrijana Bozovic – Sve ti boje…
16. Tatjana Dordevic – Ko je kriv
17. Bojan Marovic – Sve je ljubav to
18. Maja Mitrovic – Nama treba ljubav
19. Marija Serifovic – Ponuda
20. Marko Vukcevic – Govor tijela
21. Tasa – Dobra devojka
22. Marija Bozovic – Zelim da znas
23. Dusan Zrnic – Nebo
24. Stevan Fedi – Utjeha
The winner of the final will succeed Zeljko Joksimovic, last year's representative of Serbia & Montenegro. Zeljko might succeed himself in a way as he is the composer of one of tonight's favourites, the song Jutro performed by Jelena Tomasevic.
The national final Europjesma – Evropesma 2005 takes place at the RTCG TV studio in Podgorica. The 2005 representative for Serbia & Montenegro will be chosen by an eight-member jury (4 members from Serbia, 4 from Montenegro) and by televoting. Guest star in the show is the 2005 Cypriot representative Constantinos Christoforou.
Europjesma – Evropesma 2005 starts at 21.00 CET and will be broadcast live by RTS 1 (Serbia), RTCG 1 (Montenegro), RTS Sat and RTCG Sat (Europe). The show can also be seen online. Go to the RTS webstie and click on Uzivo – TV1 Live.