The Macedonian representative for the 2005 Eurovision Song Contest will be selected tonight. Aleksandra Pileva and Martin Vucic will compete for the ticket to Kiev and sing four songs each. The final will be broadcast live on MTV 1 and on MTV Sat as of 21:00 CET.
In a previous show selecting the artists for the final, the Macedonians had chosen for Aleksandra Pileva and Martin Vucic. Last night both have been starring in an interview show. Tonight they will perform 4 songs each. The final will be hosted by Karolina Petkovska and Aneta Andanova in the Universal Hall of Skopje.
This is the running order for tonight's Macedonian national final:
1. Aleksandra Pileva – Ne (No)
2. Martin Vucic – Dali vredi? (Is it worth it?)
3. Aleksandra Pileva – Baknez za kraj (A kiss for goodbye)
4. Martin Vucic – Kolku bolka ostana (The painful feelings)
5. Aleksandra Pileva – Izvini (Sorry)
6. Martin Vucic – Ljubovna parada (Love parade)
7. Aleksandra Pileva – Sonce i mesecina (The sun and the moon)
8. Martin Vucic – Ti si son (You are a dream)
The name of the composer, lyricist and arranger of each song has not been revealed in order to prevent the songs and singers from getting any additional illegal support.
Tonight, the winner will be selected by 3 juries: 33.33 % professional jury, 33.33 % televoting and 33.33% votes by the audience in the hall. The voting system includes two rounds. After the first round the most popular song of both singers will proceed to a second voting round.
The winner of tonight's final will represent FYR Macedonia in the semifinal of the 2005 Eurovision Song Contest.