The band Eldrine from Georgia have won the Barbara Dex award to the worst dressed act in the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest. They won the voting clearly ahead of Ireland's twins Jedward.
See below the full top-10 of the 2011 Barbara Dex award voting:
- Eldrine (Georgia), 133 votes
- Jedward (Ireland), 81
- Zdob si Zdub (Moldova), 66
- Yüksek Sadakat (Turkey), 61
- Homens da Luta (Portugal), 59
- Kati Wolf (Hungary), 56
- Aurela Gaçe (Albania), 45
- Daria Kinzer (Croatia), 31
- Maja Keuc (Slovenia), 28
- Dana International (Israel), 21
A total of 810 valid votes were cast. You can check previous winners of the Barbara Dex award here.