Bonsoir Paris! Among the other shows around Europe, France is hosting the second semi final of Destination Eurovision. After tonight, the list of acts for the French final will be complete. Is the French representative in Tel Aviv among tonight’s acts? Let’s find out!
Last Saturday nine acts competed in the first semi final of the French national selection, but only four of them qualified to the final thanks to the 50-50 combined vote of the audience and the international jury.
Tonight nine more acts will battle to conquer the Grand final of next Saturday. Here they are:
- Ugo – Ce qui me blesse
- Gabriella – On cherche encore (Never get enough)
- Doutson – Sois un bon fils
- Seemone – Tous les deux
- The Divaz – La voix d’Aretha
- Emmanuel Moire – La promesse
- Tracy De Sà – Por aquí
- PhilipElise – Madame la paix
- Noémie – Ma petite famille
Only four qualifiers
The second semi final will give access to the final to four acts. They will be decided by a 50-50 vote between the audience and the five-member international jury panel, consisting of:
- Christer Björkman, producer of Melodifestivalen, Sweden
- Zoë Straub, Austria‘s representative at Eurovision 2016
- Mikolas Josef, Czech Republic‘s representative at Eurovision 2018
- Natia Mshvenieradze, Head of Delegation of Georgia
- Anushik Ter-Ghukasyan, Head of Delegation of Armenia
The four lucky winners will join the previous qualifiers Bilal Hassani, Aysat, Chimène Badi and Silvàn Areg.
How to watch
The second semi final will start tonight at 21:00 CET on France 2 and TV5 Monde and live from France’s official Eurovision page on Facebook. Host of the night is again French-Canadian singer Garou.
Who are you rooting for? Is the winner of Destination Eurovision performing tonight according to you? In the meantime, let’s watch the performance of Bilal Hassani with the song Roi, the winner of both the public and the jury vote of the first semi final: