The running order for the grand final of Melodifestivalen 2011 was determined immediately after the second chance round concluded yesterday evening. The show, to take place on Saturday the 12th of March, will be opened by Danny Saucedo, while Eric Saade will be the last to perform.
The running order was determined by Swedish public broadcaster SVT after the last two qualifyers became known yesterday at the Andra Chansen show. You can check it out below:
- Danny Saucedo – In the club (Figge Boström, Peter Boström, Danny Saucedo)
- Sara Varga – Spring för livet (Sara Varga, Fredrik Boström)
- The Moniker – Oh my God! (Daniel Karlsson)
- Brolle – 7 days and 7 nights (Brolle)
- Linda Bengtzing – E del fet på mej (Pontus Assarsson, Thomas G:son, Jörgen Ringqvist, Daniel Barkman)
- Nicke Borg – Leaving home (Jojo Borg Larsson, Nicke Borg, Fredrik Thomander, Anders Wikström)
- Swingfly – Me and my drum (Teron Beal, Patrik Magnusson, Johan Ramström, Swingfly)
- Sanna Nielsen – I'm in love (Irini Michas, Peter Boström, Thomas G:son, Bobby Ljunggren)
- The Playtones – The King(Fredrik Kempe, Peter Kvint)
- Eric Saade – Popular (Fredrik Kempe)
Melodifestivalen 2011 will come to an end next Saturday, March 12th in Stockholm. One of the acts listed above will represent Sweden at the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest in Düsseldorf. The country will compete at the second semifinal, on May 12th.