Croatian broadcaster HRT announced earlier today the titles of the three songs competing in the final of Dora. The composition of the jury has been revealed as well. Severina, Croatian representative in 2006, will be one of the experts to judge the performances, after playing the same role in Slovenia last Sunday.
These are the three songs in the running to represent Croatia in Düsseldorf (composer in brackets):
- Lahor (Boris Djordjevic)
- Stotinama godina (Ante Pecotic)
- Jos ima nas (Lea Dekleva)
The two finalists in Croatia, Jacques Houdek and Daria Kinzer, will perform all three songs. In the first round, one song will be selected for each of the finalists via jury voting and televoting. The public alone will then decide which of thw two'winning combinations'will represent Croatia in Düsseldorf.
HRT also announced the names of the jury members:
- Tonci Huljic (composer of the 1999 and 2009 Croatian entries)
- Severina (Croatian representative in 2006)
- Andrej Babic (composer of Croatia 2003, Bosnia & Herzegovina 2005, Slovenia 2007 and 2009 and Portugal 2008)
Boris Novkovic, Feminnem and Petar Graso will be the guest artists in the evening of the 5th of March, when the final of Dora will take place.