Destino Eurovisión, the Spanish Eurovision 2011 national selection will see its third show, the semifinal, taking place today. Ten hopefuls will battle to become one of the three lucky acts to qualify for the grand final of the 2011 Spanish Eurovision national selection process.
ThethirdSpanish Eurovisionselection gala, the semifinal of Destino Eurovisión 2011 will be held tonight at Sant Cugat Studios, in Sant Cugat, Barcelona. Anne Irgatiburu and last year's Spanish Eurovision representative Daniel Diges will be hosting tonight's show. TVE, the Spanish national broadcaster, has prepared an evening full of excitement and surprises for all its viewers.A total of 10 acts will compete in order to qualify for the grandfinal. Each of the 10 acts will sing a former Eurovision song like in the previous weeks.The jury/public will shortlist the10 candidates to 3.The expert jury will choose 2 actswhilst the public will choosethe thirdact via televoting. Thus a total of 3 acts will qualify for the Spanish Eurovision 2011 national final.
How to watch
- Live on TVE1 at 22:15 CET
- Webcast (TVE official)
- Via satellite on TVE Internacional Europa (Hotbird 19), live at 22:15 CET
- On a taped format via satellite on TVE Internacional Europa at 02:50 CET
- On a taped format via satellite on TVE Internacional América 1 at 02:30 CET
- On a taped format via satellite on TVE Internacional América 2 at 04.30 CET
- David Sancho – Nel blu dipinto di blu (Volare)(Italy 1958)
- Auryn – Eres tú(Spain 1973)
- Lucía Pérez – Boom bang a bang(United Kingdom1969)
- Gio – Dime(Spain 2003)
- Da Igual – Puppet ona string (United Kingdom 1967)
- Esmeralda Grao – La fiesta terminó(Spain 1985)
- Melissa – Diva(Israel 1998)
- Sebas – What's another year? (Ireland 1980)
- Mónica Guech – Love shine a light (United Kingdom 1997)
- Don Johnsons –Hard rock hallelujah (Finland 2006)
Have your say
You will be able to vote for your favourite participant in tonight's show in our poll, right after the last performance concludes.