The second semi-final of the 2011 edition of Festivali i Këngës is over. Nine acts qualified for the country's national final, to take place on Christmas day. Eight of them are established singers, while the other one is a newcomer. Kejsi Tola, the Albanian representative at the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest didn't manage to qualify for the final.
Among the qualifyers tonight we can find several fan favourites, such as Aurela Gaçe, Besa Kokëdhima and Enkelejda Arifi. Kejsi Tola who represented Albania at Eurovision Song Contest 2009 didn't qualify.
These are the nine acts to qualify for the Albanian final:
- Besa Kokëdhima – E bukura dhe bisha
- Saimir Braho – Shtegëtar i jetës time
- Enkelejda Arifi – Një dashuri
- Denis Hasa – Mbi xhaketën time
- Goldi Halili – Në krahët tua
- Françesk Radi – Kemi dasem o
- Xhejsi Jorgaqi – Rastësi
- Aurela Gaçe – Kënga ime
- Albi Xhepa & Sam Jaupaj – Dritë
Watch below some videos from this semi
Besa Kokëdhima – E bukura dhe bisha
Aurela Gaçe – Kënga ime