RTS, the French language broadcaster of Switzerland, finally made its choice about their entrant in Die grosse Entscheidungs Show. Popular duo Aliose will fight for the chance to fly the Swiss flag in neighbouring country Germany, where the 56th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest will take place.
The last finalist of Die grosse Entscheidungs Show was announced moments ago by the French language broadcaster of Switzerland, TSR. Aliose is a popular French duowhich consistsof AlizéOswald and Xavier Michel. Their song for the national selection of the landlocked Alpine country is still unknown, but it will be published shortly on the official website of Télévision Suisse Romande.
This is how the line-up for the final is looking like:
- Andrina – Drop of drizzle (SF)
- Anna Rossinelli – In love for a while (SF)
- Bernarda Brunovic – Confidence (SF)
- CH – Gib nid uf (SF)
- Polly Duster – Up to you (SF)
- Sarah Burgess – Just me (SF)
- The Glue – Come what may (SF)
- Dominique Borriello – Il ritmo dentro di noi (DRS3)
- Duke – Waiting for ya (DRS3)
- The Colors and Ilira – Home (DRS3)
- Vittoria Hyde – Play the trumpet (RSI)
- Aliose – Song TBA (TSR)
The national final of the Swiss selection will take place on December 11. It's the first time since 2004 when the European country of cantons organises a national selection instead of using an internal one.