Tonight took place the first semi-final of the Armenian national selection in Yerevan with 10 competing entries.
Moving forward to the final!
The 10 acts took the stage tonight in Depi Evratesil 2018 to fight for one of 5 spots available in the final of the Armenian pre-selection. The qualifiers were chosen by both televoting and jury vote.
Tonight’s 5 lucky qualifiers are:
- Gevorg Harutyunyan – Stand up
- Lusine Mardanyan – If you don’t walk me home
- Mher Armenia – Forever
- Nemra – I’m a liar
- Robert Koloyan – Get away with us
Therefore the following artists and their songs are eliminated:
- Angel – Heartbeat
- Zhanna Davtyan – Unbreakable
- Hayk Kasparov – Enamórame
- Tamar Kaprielian – Poison (Ari ari)
- Gata Band – Shogha
The first semi-final saw Junior Eurovision 2017 Armenian entrant Misha perform his entry Boomerang after the voting’s closure. In addition, we witnessed a flashback of last year’s Depi Evratesil, which was won by singer Artsvik, who later represented the nation in Kyiv.