After the reveal of the acts and the song titles, RTS the Serbian national broadcaster has released the 17 competing entrie at Beovizija 2018.
RTS also confirmed the date and place that the 2018 Beovizija will take place. The 2018 Beovizija final will take place on the 20 February in the Sava Center. Apart from the 17 competing acts, the show will feature former Serbian Eurovision participants.
You can listen to the 17 Beovizija entries here.
- SevdahBABY – Hajde Da Igramo Sada
- Rambo Amadeus and Beti Dordevic – Nema Te
- Maja Nikolic – Zemlja Cuda
- Srdan & Emil – Bar Da Znam
- Ivan Kurtic – Ni Sunca Ni Meseca
- Sanja Ilic and Balkanika – Nova Deca
- Koktel Balkan – Zato
- Boris Režak – Vila
- Lana and Aldo – Jaca Od Svih
- Dušan Svilar – Pod Krošnjom Bagrema
- Igor Lazarevic – Beži Od Mene
- Jankovic – Pesma Za Tebe
- Lord – Samo Nek Se Okrece
- Danijel Pavlovic – Ruža Sudbine
- Rejbass – Umoran
- Osmi Vazduh and Friends – Probudi Se
- Biber and DJ Niko Bravo – Svatovi
Serbia in Eurovision
Serbia debuted at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2007 and won the competition the very same year with Marija Serifovic and her entry Molitva.