The third heat in the Lithuanian national selection, Eurovizija 2018, is taking place tonight, with the next twelve acts competing to make it to the next stage of the competition.
As with the past heats, the 12 competing acts from this evening’s show have already performed for the jury earlier this week, and tonight’s show will be so the public can vote for their favourite.
How to watch
Eurovizija 2018 will air from 20:00 CET (21:00 local time) on the following channels:
- LRT HD
- LRT Lituanica
- Live webcast via lrt.lt
The jury for this week’s show consist of Lithuanian TV host Beatrice Nicholson, singer and producer Victor Diawara, singer Giedrė Kilčiauskienė and music journalist Ramūnas Zilny.
The acts have already been evaluated by the jury, who have put in their votes which will make up 50% of the overall result, with the other 50% being made up of public votes. Out of the twelve acts, six will make it through to the next stage of the competition.
Show 3 participants
- Vidas Bareikis – Pusvalanduko
- Donata Virbilaitė – Powerful
- Agnė Michalenkovaitė – Going on
- Silvijos Pankūnaitės & GeraiGerai – More than you know
- ELEY – This is my life
- E.G.O – Shake the world
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Melody
- Evelina Jocytė – Breath
- Valdas Lacko – Dying inside
- Milda Martinkėnaitė – Hurricane
- Gabrielius Vagelis – The distant
- Greta Zazza – Broken shadows