The entries are out! PBS, the Maltese national broadcaster, has released the full versions of the MESC 2018 entries. Which entry would you like to see becoming the next Maltese song at the Eurovision Song Contest in Lisbon?
Things are really heating up in Malta for the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest, as the country’s national broadcaster – PBS – has released all of the entries set to compete in the next Maltese national final, Malta Eurovision Song Contest (MESC).
Confirmed back in October, PBS unveiled the names of the 16 shortlisted acts set to compete for the right to represent Malta at the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest.
The line-up features a number of former MESC participants, some of which include artists from the 2017 line-up such as Deborah C, Miriana Conte and Brooke Borg.
Listen to the MESC 2018 entries!
You can now listen to each of the bidding entries for the country’s 2018 national final in full!
- Aidan – Dai laga
- Avenue Sky – We can run
- Brooke Borg – Heart of gold
- Christabelle Borg – Taboo
- Danica Muscat – One step at a time
- Deborah C – Turn it up
- Dwett (Mikhail Attard & Cherylis Camilleri) – Breaking point
- Eleanor Cassar – Back to life
- Jasmine Abela – Supernovas
- Lawrence Gray – Love renegade
- Matthew Anthony – Call 2morrow
- Miriana Conte – Rocket
- Petra – Evolution
- Rhiannon Micallef – Beyond blue horizons
- Richard & Joe Micallef – Song for dad
- Tiziana Calleja – First time
Which of the 16 MESC entries are you favourites? Let us now by voting in our poll below!
Malta is set to determine their next Eurovision representative on the 3 February; the winner of the national final will be decided 100% by a public televote.