More Eurovision 2018 tickets are up grabs! If you didn’t manage to get your Eurovision ticket last month, then hurry up and grab your Eurovision ticket, as the second wave of Eurovision 2018 tickets go on sale today, Wednesday 20 December!
Grand Final tickets on sale: Second wave
The second wave of Eurovision 2018 ticket sales will kick off today Wednesday 20 December at 11:00 CET.
Tickets exclusively for the 3 Grand Final Shows will be available for purchase and will include tickets in all types of categories and prices.
The price range of the Jury Show and Family Show tickets will be more affordable than the main Grand Final Live Show (12 May) tickets.
- 11 May – Grand Final Jury Show – 20:30 CET
- 12 May – Grand Final Family Show – 13:30 CET
- 12 May – Grand Final Live Broadcast – 20:30 CET
The price chart and categories for today’s sale are highlighted in green in the chart below:
Each person can purchase a maximum of 4 tickets.
How to buy your ticket?
You can purchase your tickets for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest shows via blueticket.pt.
The sale of tickets for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest will take place in 4 stages.
BlueTicket operate a system called Queue-It, which is used to sell tickets for many of the biggest events in the world. It prevents the site from crashing if all users accessed the queue for the ticket selling platform simultaneously.Those who arrive in the queue for tickets before the sale opens are assigned a random number at the time of the opening of the sale. This means that no one is at an advantage when they arrive on the ticket purchasing page just before the sale starts. Users who join the queue after the sale starts are then assigned a sequential number behind those who joined it beforehand.
When will the semi-final tickets go on sale?
Tickets for the remaining shows, including the semi-finals, will be on sale in further waves in January 2018 after the Semi-Final Allocation Draw.
- The remaining phases of ticket sales will take place in 2018 (date to be announced)
- The tickets for the semi-finals that will take place on 8 and 10 May 2018, will be sold after the draw that will group countries per semi-final (to be held in January 2018)
- The price of tickets for the Grand Final range from €35.00 to €299.00
- There will be four waves of ticket sales for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest. The second wave is scheduled to take place today 20 December, exclusively for the three Grand Final shows.
Ticket prices for the Grand Final
- Golden Circle: €200
- Premium Golden Circle: €299
- Standing Area: €120
- Balcão 1A Premium: €150
- Balcão 1A: €135
- Balcão 1B: €90
- Balcão 1C: €50
- Balcão 2A Premium: €95
- Balcão 2A: €80
- Balcão 2B: €50
- Balcão 2C: €35
Tickets will be distributed and spread in a total of 9 shows: 6 dress rehearsals, semi-final 1, semi-final 2 and the Grand Final.
In total, tickets for nine shows will be available. To ensure that you purchase the correct tickets, please pay close attention to the times and dates of the shows. All times are local.
- 07/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Jury Show 19:30
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Family Show 13:30
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Live Broadcast 19:30
- 09/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Jury Show 19:30
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Family Show 13:30
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Live Broadcast 19:30
- 11/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Jury Final 19:30
- 12/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Family Show 12:30
- 12/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Live Broadcast 19:30
The 2017 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 8, 10 and 12 May at the Altice Arena in Lisbon.