Tonight, the Lithuanian national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 will be held. Twelve acts will compete in the second semi final for three spots in the national final.
The show to be broadcast on LTV and LTV World will stat at 20:30 CET (21:30 local time). Twelve acts will present one song each and three of them will be chosen by a jury and televoting to compete in the grand final on 4th March.
How to watch?
This is not the running order.
- AGAMAS – Field of kings
- Amberlife – Material world
- Audrius – Right now
- Donatas Montvydas – Running fast
- Mariaan Seppern – My home is Europe
- Marta LukošiÅ«tÄ� – MeilÄ�s ruduo
- MerÅ«nas – Rosa
- Mini-Me – AmÅ¾inai
- Mundis & Electric Ladies – Sielos muzika
- Raimonda MasiulytÄ� – LedinÄ� širdis
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas – I love a boy who's in love with a fairytale
- SaulÄ�s kliošas – Tu atÄ�jai
In 2009, Lithuania was represented by Sasha Son, who finished ninth in the second semi final and 23rd in the final with his song Love. In 2010, Lithuania will compete in the second semi final of the Eurovision Song Contest on 27th May.