Sonya, one of the participants of the Armenian National Final, withdraws because of health problems.
Sonya, who was going to present her song Never to compete in the Armenian national final, withdraws because of health problems.
This Sunday nine singers will compete for representing Armenia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 in Norway,Oslo. On Thursday the running order of the songs will be announced on ArmTV.
The nine singers participating in the Armenian national final are:
- Another Story – Ays dzmer (This winter)
- Eva Rivas – Apricot stone
(A. Martirosyan/K. Kavaleryan)
- Nick Egibyan – Countdown
- Emmy & Mihran – Hey (Let me hear you say)
(V. Ter-Yeghishyan/M. Kirakosyan)
- David Ashotyan – Infected dreams
- Maria Kizirian – Little Red Riding Hood
- Razmik Amyan – My love
(V. Petrosyan/V. Zadoyan)
- Ani Arzumanyan – The Mermaid song
- Meline Beglaryan – We must believe