The 7 acts for the Lithuanian national final are all known today following the completion of the online repechage. The 6 songs that took part in today’s online voting had been eliminated during the heats and the semi-final stage.
The song which won that process with 7474 votes is Get frighten by Lolita Zero and gets the chance to take part in the Grand Final of “Eurovizijos” dainų konkurso nacionalinė atranka on Saturday 11 March.
The voting results!
The results of the online voting are here:
- Lolita Zero – Get frighten (7495 votes | 40.76%)
- Sasha Song – Never felt like this before (5755 votes | 31.22%)
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – You saved me (2014 votes | 10.96%)
- Edgaras Lubys – Could it be? (1735 votes | 9.44%)
- Mia – Sacrifice (800 votes | 4.36%)
- Queens of roses – Fisherman (598 votes | 3.26%)
The selected song joins the other 6 acts that have been chosen after the 8 heats and the semi-final round on 4 March. The running order for the Lithuanian final is yet to be determined.
Here you can listen to the winner of the online voting entry (wildcard):
Lithuania is set to compete in the second half of the second semi-final evening on 11 May. The 62nd Eurovision Song Contest is going to take place on 9, 11 and 13 March at the IEC in Kyiv, Ukraine.