DR, the Danish national broadcaster has released the 10 bidding entries that will compete at the forthcoming 2017 Danish Eurovision national final- DMGP.
A total of 10 acts will battle for the golden ticket to Kyiv next Saturday when the Danes select their Eurovision song and hopeful for the forthcoming 2017 Eurovision Song Contest. The 2017 DMGP will be held at the Boxen Arena in Herning, Denmark on Saturday 25 February.
The Danish national final will be hosted by Annette Heick and Johannes Nymark.
DMGP 2017 participants
You can listen to the 10 competing entries here.
- Ida Una – One (Peter Bjørnskov, Lene Dissing)
- Thomas Ring – Vesterbro (Thomas Ring)
- Rikke Skytte – Color my world (Mads Løkkegaard, Joël Pagiël MacDonald, Mohamed Alitou, Laura Kloos)
- Anja – Where I am (Anja Nissen, Angel Tupai, Michael D’Arcy)
- Calling Mercury – Big little lies (Thomas Sardorf, Rune Braager, Martin Luke Brown)
- Anthony – Smoke in my eyes (Kim Nowak-Zorde, Kasper Larsen, Hans Petersen, Ollie Marland, Phil Plested)
- René Machon – Warriors (Astrid Cordes, Alexander Grandjean, Hans Petersen, Lars Andersen)
- Sada Vidoo – Northern lights (Christoffer Lauridsen, Andreas Öhrn, Alessandra Günthardt)
- Jeanette Bonde – Hurricane (Jeanette Bonde, Alexander Grandjean, Jeppe Pilgaard Ulrichsen, Nermin Harambasic)
- Johanna Beijbom – A.S.A.P. (Peter Wallevik, Daniel Heløy Davidsen, Patrick Devine, Dimitri Stassos, Freja Jonsson Blomberg, Christian Fast)
The 2017 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 9, 11 and 13 May at the IEC in Kyiv, Ukraine.