They attend all the rehearsals and have the best view during the shows. They are no other than the commentators and for the second year in a row, ESCToday is bringing you the results of BigPoll: commentators’ vote!
How have the commentators voted on BigPoll after watching all the rehearsals and the complete shows so far?
The commentators who participated in our poll are the following. At this point we would like to thank every commentator that shared their predictions with us.
- Greece (ERT): Giorgos Kapoutzidis and Maria Kozakou
- Albania (RTSH): Andri Xhahu
- Ukraine (NTU): Timur Miroshnychenko
- Azerbaijan (ICTIMAI): Azer Suleymanli
- Bosnia & Herzegovina (BHRT): Dejan Kukrić
- Montenegro (RTCG): Tijana, Drazen, Ajda
- Spain (TVE): Jose Maria Inigo
- France (FRANCE 2): Marianne James
- Bulgaria (BNT): Vasil Ivanov
- Czech Republic (CT): Libor Boucek
- Australia (SBS): Sam Pang
According to the Commentators’ votes on BigPoll, here are the Top10 countries predicted:
From the above results we see that Ukraine is winning the poll having Australia second while the bookies favourite to win Eurovision, Russia, is coming third.