The semi final of the Serbian preselection for the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest took place just now with twenty acts fighting out for the ten places in the final to be held today, Sunday 8th March at the Sava Centar in Belgrade.
The following ten acts made it to the Beovizija final to be held tomorrow. One great surprise awaited the fans of Ana Nikolic who failed to qualify although hotly tipped as the favourite to win Beovizija.
The ten qualifiers in the running order for today's final are:
1. Oskar & BQ feat. Djordje – Superstar
2. Milica & Danijel- H8er
3. Sonja BakiÄ�- – Nista novo
4. Saška JankoviÄ�- Nauci me
5. Dušan ZrniÄ�- Tvoje drugo ime je greh
6. Marko Kon & Milan Nikolic-Cipela
7. OT Band & Kaja – Blagoslov za kraj
8. Andrej IliÄ�- Nemam te
9. Etar- Sanjaj me
10. Pozitivan haos- Gloria