The German jury for the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest has been announced. The five music experts will make up 50% of the German vote in the final of the comeptition in Moscow.
The jury consists of:
- Guildo Horn (German representative in the 1998 Eurovision Song Contest)
- Jeanette Biedermann (Singer and actress, contestant in the 1999 German national final)
- H.P. Baxxter (front singer of Scooter, runner-up in the 2004 German national final)
- Sylvia Kollek (music manager, former Pop Idol judge)
- Tobias Künzel (member of band Die Prinzen)
Germany will be represented by Alex Swings! Oscar Sings! with the song Miss kiss kiss bang. As a 'big four' country, they are directly qualified for the Eurovision Song Contest final on 16th May. In 2008, the country was represented by No Angels with the song Disappear that finished 23rd and hence equal last in the final.