French group Les Fatals Picards are to appear in concert at Montélimar this coming 15 January at the city’s Toit Rouge performance venue.
The concert is to be the 1,035th of the band’s 20-year career and will see them perform hits from their 7 studio albums, including the most recent, 2013’s Septième ciel. It will be followed by performances throughout January, February, March and April in French cities including Riom, Stains, Vitry-le-François, Nantes, Rnnes, Brest, and Lyon. A full list of detailed dates with ticket prices can be seen here at the band’s official site, fatalspicards.com.
- 15/01: Le Toit Rouge, Montélimar
- 16/01: Théâtre Municipal, Anzin
- 23/01: La Puce à l’Oreille, Riom
- 29/01: Espace Paul Eluard, Stains
- 30/01: L’Orange Bleue, Vitry-le-François
- 02/02: Trianon Transatlantique, Sotteville-lès-Rouen
- 05/02: Théâtre Municipal, Abbeville
- 12/02: Le Grand Angle, Voiron
- 27/02: Moulin 9, Niederbronn
- 09/03: Le Ferrailleur, Nantes
- 10/03: 1988 Live Club, Rennes
- 11/03: Le Cabaret Vauban, Brest
- 12/03: Le Bacardi, Callac
- 08/04: Ninkasi Kao, Lyon
- 09/04: Festival Rockatoc, Les Russey
Les Fatals Picards represented France at the Eurovision Song Contest 2007. Their song, L’amour à la française, was performed in both French and English and finished in 22nd place. The band, who have sold more than 200,000 albums, will release new material this year.