Croatian national broadcaster HRT has just revealed the names of the fourteen songs which will take part in the semi-final of the country's national final of the Eurovision Song Contest Dora, which will take place in Opatija in February.
Amongst the fourteen names announced today, we can find four former Eurovision Song Contest Representatives. Goran Kavan represented Croatia in 2000, Vesna Pisrarovic sang for Croatia in 2002 and Feminnem represented Bosnia & Herzegovina in Kyiv in 2005. Cager Zec i Papak Dance Company features one member of last year's Croatian entry from Kravjevi Ulice. Multiple former entrant Giuliano Boris Novkovic returns to the competition once again and Marko Tolja returns after competing in 2007.
The fourteen songs below will compete in the Dora SemiFinal on 27th February.The top seven songs will progress to the final on 28th February, where the winner will be charged with the responsibility of taking Croatia to the Eurovision Song Contest finalonce again in 2009.
- Cager Zec i Papak Dance Company: Ritam da se ritam
- Alen Vitasovic and Lela Kaplowitz: Tamo gdje ljubav pocinje
- Marta Kuliš: Makni se
- Feminnem: Trebam te
- Maja Vucic: Tebe imam ja
- Marko Tolja: Stranci
- Ivo Gamulim Gianni: Daj mi jedan razlog
- Jelena Radan: Voljet cu te sutra
- Goran Karan: Adam i Eva
- Ricardo Luque: Ljubav ima njeno lice
- Vesna Pisarovic and Giuliano Boris Novkovic (author): Raduj se
- Sane (Nikola Marjanovic/Thomas Balay/Stjepan Krznaric): Decko
- Tomislav Bralic & Klapa Intrade: Ne damo te pismo naša
- Drazen Zanko: Samo ti
Six songs by invited composers have already been named for the final.