The eighth and final round of nominations for the 2008 esctoday.com awards is taking place. It's time for the national finals!
Best national final
36 of the 43 countries in the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest held a national final for the Eurovision Song Contest. One of those preselections selected only the singer while another three were only held to choose the song. The number of entries in the selections varied from three to no less than 63 per country. Both in 2006 and 2007 the award went to Swedish Melodifestivalen – which country will win this time?
- You can vote for the nominees for Best national final here.
There are another four categories in the national final section:
- Best national final performance not to qualify for Eurovision
- Best female national final performance not to qualify for Eurovision
- Best male national final performance not to qualify for Eurovision
- Best duo/group national final performance not to qualify for Eurovision
As a total of 559 songs were presented during the 2008 national final season, these nominations can of course not take place through polls. So we ask you to use the reactions system below to nominate your favourite performers in the categories above.
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 1 OF THE NOMINATIONS: SONG AND PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 2 OF THE NOMINATIONS: SEMI FINALS ACTS AND EUROPOP
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 3 OF THE NOMINATIONS: COMPOSERS AND LYRICISTS
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 4 OF THE NOMINATIONS: FEMALE PERFORMANCE AND VOCALS
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 5 OF THE NOMINATIONS: MALE PERFORMANCE AND VOCALS
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 6 OF THE NOMINATIONS: GROUPS & VIDEOS
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 7 OF THE NOMINATIONS: BEST AND WORST DRESSED