This evening, we’ll find out who will represent the 2-time winning nation, Germany, at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in the host city of Stockholm this coming May!
Hosted by Barbara Schöneberger at the Köln-Mülheim Studios in Cologne, a total of 10 acts will perform this evening in a bid to represent their country at the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest.
Tonight’s winner will be decided in 2 rounds; the 10 competitors will perform in round 1 of the final in which a public vote will follow. The 3 acts receiving the most votes in the first round will proceed to round 2 of the final. A second round of voting will take place where the German national final winner will be crowned. The German representative will be decided via 100% public vote.
How to watch[alert-info]
Unser Lied für Stockholm will air from 20:15 CET on the following channels:
- Das Erste
- Live webcast via daserste.de
- Live webcast via eurovision.de
- Live webcast via eurovision.tv
- Alex Diehl – Nur ein lied
- Avantasia – Mystery of a blood red rose
- Ella Endlich – Adrenalin
- Gregorian – Masters of chant
- Jamie-Lee Kriewitz – Ghost
- Joco – Full moon
- Keøma – Protected
- Laura Pinski – Under the sun we are one
- Luxuslärm – Solange liebe in mir wohnt
- Woods of Birnam – Lift me up (From the underground)
Two guest acts will also appear as interval acts in tonight’s German national final. German band The BossHoss and the 2014 Dutch representatives The Common Linnets will perform a duet together of Dolly Parton’s single, Jolene.
Who would you like to see represent Germany at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest?