The ESCToday National Chart is a chart that predicts who is going to win a national selection based on various reactions and rankings, before the selection kicks off. Entscheidungsshow 2016 will take place tonight, it is time to see who has the best chances to win among the participating songs.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- YouTube Ranks (30%) – Based on the various ‘my personal top’ recaps that are uploaded to YouTube. The act with the highest average ranking gets 30 points, second gets 29 points, all the way to the 30th place who gets one point
- YouTube Views (30%) – Based on the popularity of the songs and artists based on the view count of the official videos or the video with the highest amount of views in case there is no official video. The act with the highest amount of views gets 30 points, second gets 29 points, all the way to the 30th place who gets one point
- ESCToday’s Poll (30%) – Based on our readers’ and followers’ opinions who voted in the poll we have launched earlier this week. In case of a tie, all songs with the same amount of votes get the average amount of points (for example three songs sharing the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will get 29 points each)
- ESCToday’s Team Opinion (10%) – Based on the team’s opinions regarding each entry and its chances to win the national selection
|1||Rykka – The last of our kind||30||25||30||10||95|
|2||Bella C – Another world||25||30||25||8||88|
|3||Stanley Miller – Feel the love||15||20||20||4||59|
|4||Vincent Gross – Half a smile||20||15||15||6||56|
|5||Theo – Because of you||10||10||5||5||30|
|6||Kaceo – Disque d’or||5||5||10||2||22|
- Rykka is set to win the Swiss national selection with a total of 95 points, winning in every factor except for the YouTube views.
- Bella C took the first place at the Views having 5000 more views than Rykka.
Rykka – The last of our kind: Winner of Switzerland’s ESCToday National Chart