The ESCToday National Chart is a chart that predicts who is going to win a national selection based on various reactions and rankings, before the selection kicks off. As Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2016 takes place tonight, it is time to see who has the best chances to win among the participating songs.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- YouTube Ranks (30%) – Based on the various ‘my personal top’ recaps that are uploaded to YouTube. The act with the highest average ranking gets 30 points, second gets 29 points, all the way to the 30th place who gets one point
- YouTube Views (30%) – Based on the popularity of the songs and artists based on the view count of the official videos or the video with the highest amount of views in case there is no official video. The act with the highest amount of views gets 30 points, second gets 29 points, all the way to the 30th place who gets one point
- ESCToday’s Poll (30%) – Based on our readers’ and followers’ opinions who voted in the poll we have launched earlier this week. In case of a tie, all songs with the same amount of votes get the average amount of points (for example three songs sharing the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will get 29 points each)
- ESCToday’s Team Opinion (10%) – Based on the team’s opinions regarding each entry and its chances to win the national selection
|1||Simone – Heart shaped hole||30||30||30||10||100|
|2||Anja Nissen – Never alone||27||24||27||6||84|
|3||Kristel Lisberg – Who needs a heart||24||21||21||8||74|
|4||Muri & Mario – To stjerner||9||27||24||9||69|
|5||Lighthouse X – Soldiers of love||18||18||15||3||54|
|6||Sophia Nohr – Blue horizon||15||12||18||5||50|
|7||Bracelet – Breakaway||21||6||12||1||40|
|8||Jessica – Break it good||12||15||3||7||37|
|9||Veronicas Illusion – The wrong kind||6||9||9||2||26|
|10||David Jay – Rays of sunlight||3||3||6||4||16|
- Simone takes it all with the first place in all of the factors, finishing first with 100 out of 100 possible points.
- The rest of the chart shows a clear division with big differences between each place
Simone – Heart shaped hole: Winner of Denmark’s ESCToday National Chart