Ott Lepland, Estonia’s 2012 Eurovision representative, has released the dates and venues for his upcoming July tour, entitled Taevas puutub maad.
Performing at a total of 8 concerts in churches around Estonia, Ott Lepland will perform a number of his most well-known songs to the public throughout his tour, entitled Taevas puutub maad (Heaven touches the ground). A list of the dates and venues for Ott’s upcoming tour have been listed below with Ott’s first concert kicking off tomorrow.
- 11/07: Muhu Katariina kirik (18:00 local time)
- 12/07: Väike-Maarja kirik (18:00 local time)
- 13/07: Käru kirik (19:00 local time)
- 14/07: Noarootsi Püha Katariina kirik (19:00 local time)
- 16/07: Tori Eesti sõjameeste mälestuskirik (19:00 local time)
- 19/07: Keila Mihkli kirik (18:00 local time)
- 20/07: Võru Katariina kirik (19:00 local time)
- 23/07: Hiiumaa Reigi kirik (19:00 local time)
Tickets for each of the concerts can be purchased via piletilevi.ee, with all tickets costing between 11€ – 13€.
Ott Lepland was selected to represent Estonia at the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in the host city of Baku, Azerbaijan. With his entry Kuula, Ott qualified from the second semi-final where he received a total of 120 points at the Grand Final, finishing in 6th place.