It is almost there. The Grand Final is going to take place tomorrow. The final preparations are ongoing and the artists get ready for their big day. But before, let’s rehearse once more!
The Eurovision Song Contest 2015 is approaching its conclusion. The Grand Final is about to take place. The host broadcaster, Austria’s ORF, has the engines in motion for offering the audience the best and most glamorous of shows, and the artists are wrapping up the last details for their performances.
Before that happens, the two first dress rehearsals for the Grand Final will give the finalists and the broadcaster the chance to warm up and get every details in place for a perfect show on Saturday. The second rehearsal will put the artists under the eye of the national juries, who will make their decision for the winner today. Their vote will count for 50% of the final vote.
Moreover, one more round of press conferences by the Big 5, the host country, Austria, Australia will be held today. Additionally, a press conference on the Junior Eurovision Song Contest will be held today.
This is the agenda of rehearsals for today, 22 May 2015, in the Wiener Stadthalle:
- 14:00-18:00 – First dress rehearsal for the Grand Final.
- 21:00-0:30 – Second dress-rehearsal for the Grand Final (Jury Rehearsal).
The press conferences that will be held today will have the following schedule:
- 16:45-17:15 – Junior Eurovision Press Conference.
- 17:25-17:35 – Austria; The Makemakes.
- 17:40-17:50 – Italy; Il Volo.
- 17:55-18:50 – Spain; Edurne.
- 18:15-18:25 – Germany; Ann Sophie.
- 18:30-18:40 – United Kingdom; Electro Velvet.
- 18:45-18:55 – France; Lisa Angell.
- 19:00-19:10 – Australia; Guy Sebastian.