The City of Stockholm has announced today that the application period for Fan Accreditations for the Euroclub will kick off on Tuesday 15 March and will conclude on 31 March.
If you are planning to come to Stockholm for Eurovison next May and are an OGAE member you are in for a treat! You can apply for a Fan Accreditation in order to join the mega Eurovision party at the Euroclub!
The 2016 Euroclub and the Eurofan Fan Café will be both under the same roof and will be located on the wharf just outside the Royal Palace in Stockholm. A special purpose-built venue will be erected on the water front adjacent to the Royal Palace.
Stockholm is getting dressed up for the ocassion and is all set to make the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest a memorable one!
You are eligible to buy an accrediation to the EuroClub if you are an OGAE member.
- EuroClub and Euro Fan Café will be open from 2 to 14 May.
- EuroClub access is included in the accreditation of journalists, artists and delegations.
- 3,000 Fans-accreditations valid for EuroClub and Euro Fan Café will be given to OGAE-members.
How does it work?
For 500 SEK (50 Euros), you get a EuroClub pass that grants you access to the EuroClub, including the After Party on 8 May and the After Show Party on 14 May. To be able to use your EuroClub pass, you also need an accreditation. You can apply for an accreditation to the EuroClub if you’re a member of OGAE.
Registration for applications opens March 15, at 12 p.m. Registration closes March 31.
- Register via the web to apply for an accreditation that is valid the entire period. The web form will be published on March 15 at 12 p.m.
- In your application, you need to state your name, e-mail address, country where you’re a member of OGAE and membership number where applicable. You also need to upload a picture of yourself that will be printed on your accreditation.
- If your application is approved, you will get an e-mail with more information about how the payment process works for your EuroClub pass for 500 SEK. The payment will be made through an e-service.
- Retrieval of the fan accreditation to EuroClub occurs in Stockholm, at the Globe Arena, next to the press center at Hovet.
To be able to apply for a fan accreditation, you have to be a member of OGAE. You can only apply for an accreditation for yourself. You can click on the following link in order to submit your application:
The 2016 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 10, 12 and 14 May at the Globen Arena in Stockholm, Sweden.