ORF, the Austrian national broadcaster has revealed details and information on the 2015 Eurovision ticket sales. The third and last batch of Eurovision 2015 tickets will go on sale on 27 February.
Eurovision fans will be able to purchase their Eurovision tickets until May, as the sales of tickets have been spread out in various installments leading up to the contest. More tickets will go on sale prior to the contest in May, after the final distribution of space at the 2015 Eurovision venue Wiener Stadthalle including the Green Room, stage, camera positions etc. We remind you that tickets can only be purchased via official channels.
The third and last wave of tickets will go on sale on 27 February at 09:00 CET. Eurovision fans will be happy to know that tickets for all 9 shows (3 Jury finals, 3 Family Shows and 3 main Shows) will go sale and will be up for the grabs! Ticket prices will range from 14 Euros onwards. You can find the price list here.
How to buy your ticket?
There will be 3 channels to purchase your Eurovision 2015 tickets via Oeticket for international customers and via Stadthalle and Wien-Ticket for Austrian customers.
- International customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets online via Oeticket: Oeticket.com
- International customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets via phone on +43 1 96096.
- Austrian customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets online via Stadthalle: www.stadthalle.com online
- Austrian customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets via telephone on + 43 1 98100-480
- Austrian customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets at Wiener Stadthalle ticket booths from 9:00 CET at the Wiener Stadthalle (main entrance Roland Rainer-Platz 1, 1150 Vienna).
- Austrian customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets online via Vienna City Hall: www.wien-ticket.at
The seating plan at the Wiener Stadthalle.
Eurovision 2015- 9 live shows
Eurovision fans will be able to purchase tickets for a total of 9 shows ( 3 jury shows, 3 family shows and 3 main shows). The ticket sales will be spread out throughout several months leading up to the grand Eurovision week and there will be various price ranges to suit everyone’s budget.
Around 100,000 tickets will go on sale for a total of 9 shows:
- 18/05- 21.00 CET- Jury Show Semifinal 1
- 19/05- 15.00 CET -Family Show Semifinal 1
- 19/05- 21.00 CET- Semi-final 1
- 20/05- 21.00 CET- Jury Show Semifinal 2
- 21/o5- 15.00 CET- Family Show Semifinal 2
- 21/05- 21.00 CET- Semi-final 2
- 22/05- 21:00 CET -Jury Show Grand Final
- 23/05- 13:00 CET- Family Show Grand Final
- 23/05- 21:00 CET -Grand Final
The countdown to the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest has kicked off as thousands of Eurovision fans will be landing in the majestic Austrian capital next May, around 1700 accredited journalists and delegations from 39 countries. Preparations are already in full swing in Austria as ORF, the 2015 Eurovision host broadcaster is working round the clock in order to showcase an extraordinary and entertaining show.
Upcoming Eurovision 2015 Events Schedule
- 20/02 – Austrian 2015 Eurovision national selection kicks off
- 27/02- Eurovision 2015 Ticket Sales ( 3rd Wave)
- 13/03 – Austrian 2015 Eurovision national final
- 16-03 – Head of Delegations meeting Day 1
- 17/03 – Head of Delegations meeting Day 2
- 07/04 – Preparations kick off at Wiener Stadthalle (venue)
- 17/04 -Eurovision Accreditation application period concludes
- 11/05 – Eurovision 2015 rehearsals begin
- 11-16/05 -Eurovision parties at various clubs (Eurovision 2015 Social Programme)
- 17/05 – Welcome Reception at the Wiener Rathaus (Vienna Town Hall)
- 17/05 – Opening of the 2015 Eurovillage at Rathausplatz
- 17/05 – Official opening of the 2015 Euroclub– Ottakringer Brewery
- 19/05 -Eurovision Song Contest Semifinal 1
- 21/05 -Eurovision Song Contest Semifinal 2
- 23/05 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final
- 23/05 – Eurovision 2015 Grand Final After-party at Euroclub
The 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 19, 21, and 23 May at the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna, Austria.