TRM, the Romanian national broadcaster has revealed the twelve acts that will be competing for a chance to represent the country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
Around 100 songs were submitted for the Romanian expert jury to consider, and after a three daylong deliberation they have narrowed the field to just twelve.
- Aurelian Temişan feat. Alexa – Chica latina
- Băieţii – Dragoste în lanţuri
- Blue Noise – Love won’t run away
- CEJ – We were in love
- Cristina Vasiu – Nowhere
- De la capăt – Voltaj
- Lara Lee – Superman
- Luminiţa Anghel – A million stars
- Ovidiu Anton – Still alive
- Rodica Aculova – My light
- Supertrooper – Secret place
- Tudor Turcu – Save us
These 12 acts will perform their entry in Selectia Nationala on 8 March, hoping to win the right of representing Romania at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 in Vienna this May.
Last year, Paula Seling and Ovi represented Romania at the Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen with the song Miracle. After placing second in the semi-final, they finished 12th in the grand final.