Today on the SVT Melodifestivalen Facebook page, the Swedish national broadcaster released images of what the stage will look like for the six broadcasts.
The stage is described as innovative, playful and something really special. This is one of the greatest scenes in Melodifestivalen history!
What do you think? Check out the stage design below!
The Swedish national selection will be hosted by Robin Paulsson and Sanna Nielsen. Check out the full schedule below.
Melodifestivalen 2015 schedule
- 07/02: Semi-final 1 – Gothenburg
- 14/02: Semi-final 2 – Malmö
- 21/02: Semi-final 3 – Östersund
- 28/02: Semi-final 4 – Örebro
- 07/03: Andra chansen – Helsingborg
- 14/03: Final – Stockholm
Have a look at our previous articles covering the Swedish selection process for this year by clicking here.