We’re live at the Eurovision Song Contest, and all the big events in Copenhagen, with our team on the ground to bring you the best coverage from every corner of the city.
LIVE from Copenhagen, the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 will air tonight, beginning at 21:00 CET. This will see all the participants of the final give their best, and we’ll be on-hand to give you the latest as it happens.
The show will be aired at 21:00 CET
- Eurovision.tv webcast
- The show will be aired live on networks throughout the European Broadcasting Union. Check local listings.
- [Ukraine] Ukraine – Introducing | Interview
- [Belarus] Belarus Introducing | Interview
- [Azerbaijan] Azerbaijan – Introducing | Interview
- [Iceland] Iceland – Introducing | Interview
- [Norway] Norway Introducing | Interview
- [Romania] Romania Introducing | Interview
- [Armenia] Armenia – Introducing | Interview
- [Montenegro] Montenegro – Introducing | Interview
- [Poland] Poland Introducing
- [Greece] Greece Introducing | Interview
- [Austria] Austria Introducing
- [Germany] Germany – Introducing
- [Sweden] Sweden – Introducing
- [France] France – Introducing
- [Russia] Russia – Introducing
- [Italy] Italy – Introducing
- [Slovenia] Slovenia Introducing | Interview
- [Finland] Finland Introducing | Interview
- [Spain] Spain – Introducing | Interview
- [Switzerland] Switzerland Introducing | Interview
- [Hungary] Hungary – Introducing | Interview
- [Malta] Malta Introducing | Interview
- [Denmark] Denmark – Introducing
- [The Netherlands] The Netherlands – Introducing
- [San Marino] San Marino – Introducing | Interview
- [United Kingdom] United Kingdom – Introducing
Grand Final Dress Rehearsal & Press Conference
- Rehearsal 13:00 – 16:30 CET
- Press event 1:00 (Sunday) CET *after the live event
Events around Copenhagen
There are a number of events planned in Copenhagen today, including:
- Wonderful Weddings
- DJ Grand Prix Show with Jørgen de Mylius
- Fly on the Wings of Love bellplayer concert
- Det ny Tonefilmsorkester
- Thomas Bickham live
- DJ Tom spins Eurovision classics
- Copenhagen Showband
- Eurovision Quiz by DJ Douze Points
- TDC Grand Prix Final
- KLUBB Big Band
- Johnny Logan
- Dancing Queen – ABBA tribute band
- Final party
- Charlet C. House at 66
- EuroClub (ongoing) – EuroClub will be located in music venue VEGA, in Copenhagen’s vibrant Vesterbro neighborhood. EuroClub is the VIP nightclub for all the stars, delegates, press and some lucky fans during Eurovision Song Contest 2014.
- Eurovision Fan Mile (ongoing) – The Fan Mile meanders along the city’s main pedestrian shopping street Strøget past squares, among others Eurovision Village, where one will experience many different Eurovision-related events and happenings.
- Eurovision Village Green Room – The Green Room in Eurovision Village is really a greenroom, with free environmental activities for children and their families during the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in Copenhagen.
- Euro Fan Café (ongoing) – The Euro Fan Café is the place to be when Eurovision Song Contest 2014 takes place in Copenhagen.
- Harbour bus to/from B&W Hallerne, Eurovision Island (ongoing) – Take the harbour bus to B&W Hallerne on Eurovision Island, Refshaleøen and get a true maritime experience before the show.
- STAR Factory (ongoing) – STAR Factory is Copenhagen’s first LGTBQ Pop up club, where you can party every day from 1 – 10 May 2014.
- Copenhagen City Hall Familytour (ongoing) – During Eurovision week, Copenhagen City Hall offers short tours for families who want to explore the city.
- Copenhagen City Hall midnightour (ongoing) – Take a thrilling tour through the Copenhagen City Hall’s beautiful rooms and halls, and experience the bells chime at midnight while overlooking the city.
- Eurovision week at Club Pan (ongoing) – The legendary and biggest gay venue in Copenhagen re-opens extra ordinarily for the Eurovision week only!
- DJ (Eurovision) (ongoing) – Concert with a DJ.
- New takes on the Eurovision Song Contest in Dome of Visions (ongoing) – Chill out and listen to speed talks with new takes on the Eurovision Song Contest and the city of Copenhagen.
- Picnic for two (ongoing) – Malmö is now even closer than a 29-minutes train ride. Get a private chunk of the Swedish nature on an en-route afternoon picnic in the city center of Copenhagen, or soak up a moment of festival atmosphere after dark.
- #JoinUs Cake – On the occasion of the Eurovision Song Contest, La Glace has created a wonderful cake-symphony called “#JoinUS”.
Eurovision 2014 performances around the city
- Public viewing: Grand FInal at Jailhouse CPH, Never Mind Night Club, STAR Factory, Pride Square, Eurovision Village, Area behind CBS, Euro Fan Cafe, City Hall Square
For the latest on the Eurovision Song Contest, stay tuned to esctoday.com