We’re live at the Eurovision Song Contest, and all the big events in Copenhagen, with our team on the ground to bring you the best coverage from every corner of the city.
LIVE from Copenhagen, the first semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 will air tonight, beginning at 21:00 CET. This will see all the participants of the first semi-final give their best, and we’ll be on-hand to give you the latest as it happens.[alert-info]
The show will be aired at 21:00 CET
- Eurovision.tv webcast
- The show will be aired live on networks throughout the European Broadcasting Union. Check local listings.
- [Armenia] Armenia – Introducing | Interview
- [Latvia] Latvia – Introducing | Interview
- [Estonia] Estonia – Introducing | Interview
- [Sweden] Sweden – Introducing
- [Iceland] Iceland – Introducing | Interview
- [Albania] Albania – Introducing | Interview
- [Russia] Russia – Introducing
- [Azerbaijan] Azerbaijan – Introducing | Interview
- [Ukraine] Ukraine – Introducing | Interview
- [Belgium] Belgium – Introducing | Interview
- [Moldova] Moldova – Introducing | Interview
- [San Marino] San Marino – Introducing | Interview
- [Portugal] Portugal – Introducing | Interview
- [The Netherlands] The Netherlands – Introducing
- [Montenegro] Montenegro – Introducing | Interview
- [Hungary] Hungary – Introducing | Interview
The Big 5, plus host nation Denmark will go for their second round of rehearsals today at the B&W Hallerne, set to take place before the first of the big shows tonight.
Rehearsal 10:35 – 10:50 CET
Press event 11:30 – 11:50 CET
[United Kingdom] Introducing
Rehearsal 10:55 – 11:15 CET
Press event 12:00 – 12:20 CET
Rehearsal 11:20 – 11:40 CET
Press event 12:30 – 12:50 CET
Rehearsal 11:45 – 12:05 CET
Press event 13:00 – 13:20CET
Rehearsal 12:10 – 12:30 CET
Press event 13:30 – 13:50CET
Semi-Final 1 Dress Rehearsal & Press Conference
Rehearsal 15:00 – 17:00 CET
Press event 23:00 – 00:15 CET *after the live event
Events around Copenhagen
There are a number of events planned in Copenhagen today, including:
- European Commission presents: Balkan Night – Ever wondered what your favourite Eurovision artists from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Croatia or Bulgaria are up to these days?
- Louise Nordstrøm – Concert in Eurovision Village.
- Blushes – The new band Blushes creates dreaming, resonant pop rock with catchy bass rhythms, magnificent drums and resonant, sliding guitar riffs.
- B&W documentary: Men & Metal – The documentary Men & Metal follows five former workers, who tell cock-and-bull stories about drinking, socialising and fighting in a tough-as-nails man’s world at the legendary B&W shipyard on Refshaleøen.
- Electric Lady Lab – Electric Lady Lab is a Danish electro-pop duo and part of modern Danish dance music.
- Mike Paudy live – Today, it is time for the ESC 1st semi-final on the big screen. Warm up with a live performance by Mike Paudy.
- DJ Gretchen spins Eurovision classics – Today, it is time for the ESC 1st semi-final on the big screen. Warm up with DJ Gretchen (SE), who spins pop and Eurovision classics.
- Royal Danish Naval Band
- Zumba – Come and dance Eurovision zumba with the Icelandic fanclub!
- Euro Fan Café (ongoing) – The Euro Fan Café is the place to be when Eurovision Song Contest 2014 takes place in Copenhagen.
- Harbour bus to/from B&W Hallerne, Eurovision Island (ongoing) – Take the harbour bus to B&W Hallerne on Eurovision Island, Refshaleøen and get a true maritime experience before the show.
- STAR Factory (ongoing) – STAR Factory is Copenhagen’s first LGTBQ Pop up club, where you can party every day from 1 – 10 May 2014.
- Copenhagen City Hall Familytour (ongoing) – During Eurovision week, Copenhagen City Hall offers short tours for families who want to explore the city.
- Copenhagen City Hall midnightour (ongoing) – Take a thrilling tour through the Copenhagen City Hall’s beautiful rooms and halls, and experience the bells chime at midnight while overlooking the city.
- Eurovision week at Club Pan (ongoing) – The legendary and biggest gay venue in Copenhagen re-opens extra ordinarily for the Eurovision week only!
- DJ (Eurovision) (ongoing) – Concert with a DJ.
- Eurovision Nights (ongoing) – Never Mind Night Club invites you to endless nights of Eurovision hits, when Copenhagen hosts Eurovision Song Contest 2014.
Eurovision 2014 performances around the city
- Public viewing: First semi-final at Eurovision Village, Pride Square, STAR Factory, Never Mind Cafe & Nightclub
- Eurovision Village performances from Poland: Donatan & Cleo, Georgia: Mariko & The Shin
For the latest on the Eurovision Song Contest, stay tuned to esctoday.com