OGAE Finland is organizing the very popular Eurovision cruise again, for the 4th time.
The boat departs on Saturday 31 August 18:30 from Helsinki Länsisatama (Western Harbour) and returns to Helsinki on 1 September 16:30. Also, there is a possibility to visit Tallinn for a few hours in the morning.
The cruise will be on board Tallink m/s Silja Europa, which is the biggest and the most beautiful cruiser on the Baltic Sea.
The cruise is loaded with a fantastic Eurovision program and artists: Linda Bengtzing (Swedish Melodifestivalen 2005, 2006 , 2008), Marion Rung (Eurovision Song Contest Finland 1962, 1973), Jukka K & Miss Divet (New Eurovision drag – parody show), two Eurovision DJ’s (DJ Ohrmeister (Germany) and DJ Werneri (Finland)), Eurovision karaoke hosted by KJ Ville and special guest which will be announced later.
You can book your tickets until 31 July at www.tallinksilja.com.
And the procedure is:
- Book a trip , choose: International
- Step one, voyage selection: choose: cruise, choose: departure Helsinki Outward 31.08.2013 and choose how many persons there will in total
- Show departures: choose Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki
- Onboard services: choose: cabin class and how many cabins you need (Eurovision promotion code is valid for cabins C-A and De Lux)
- Jump to order details or “Next” ( If you want to buy some on board services, like meals etc)
- Order details: Coupons and promotions codes, add promotion code “Eurovision” (apply to reservation)
- Next, order details fill in your personal information and pay your trip.
Bon Eurovision Voyage!