The six week long tour of the Swedish selection show Melodifestivalen will come to a conclusion tonight.
For the first time the Swedish final is taking place in Solna, just outside Stockholm, in the brand-new multi-purpose venue Friends Arena.
This will also become the biggest ever Melodifestivalen show with 28.000 spectators following it live in the hall.
The winner will be decided by a combination of international juries and a Swedish telephone and SMS vote. Both have a 50% decision on the voting.
- The 11 international juries give 11 x 43 = 473 points.
- The total of the televotes will be converted also to 473 points.
- In the case of a tie the winner of the public vote wins.
How to watch:
SVT1 and SVT World 20.00 CET
Webcast via SVT Play (pre-chat online at 20.45)
- Ulrik Munther – Tell the world I’m here
- David Lindgren – Skyline
- State of Drama – Falling
- Anton Ewald – Begging
- Louise Hoffsten – Only the dead fish follow the stream
- Ralf Gyllenhammar – Bed on fire
- Ravaillacz – En riktig jävla schlager
- Sean Banan – Copacabanana
- Robin Stjernberg – You
- YOHIO – Heartbreak hotel