Another six songs qualified to the final in Romania and joined the qualifiers from Saturday. The second semi-final of Selecţia naţională just ended as sixteen acts contested the competition. The qualifiers were decided through a jury and public vote at 50/50 split. The show was hosted by Paula Seling, Ovi, Andreea Bănică and Marius Rizea.
- Narcis Iustin Ianău – Seven
- Elena Cârstea Muttart – Spinning
- Ovidiu Anton – Run away with me
- Cristian Prăjescu – The best thing in life is to love
- Al Mike feat. Renee Santana – What is love
- Andrei Leonte – Paralysed
The Romanian national final will take place on 9 March. This year the country will compete in the second semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest on 16 May in Malmö.