The third show of the 63rd edition of the Sanremo Italian Song Festival will take place tonight at the Teatro Ariston, and will be hosted by Fabio Fazio and Luciana Littizzetto.
Special guests at the event will be former soccer player Roberto Baggio and singers Antony, from the group Antony and the Johnsons, and Al Bano Carrisi (Italy 1976, 1985).
Tonight all the 14 artists of the Big Category will each perform their respective entry, the one selected by a 50/50 deliberation via a special panel of judges and televoting during the first two nights. Hence a deliberation via televoting will allot 25% of the total points during the final on Saturday 16 February, any of the songs can be eliminated from the competition.
Below you can find the list of the artists of the Big Category who will compete tonight:
- Chiara Galiazzo – Il futuro che sarà
- Raphael Gualazzi – Sai (Ci basta un sogno)
- Maria Nazionale – E’ colpa mia
- Marta sui tubi – Vorrei
- Marco Mengoni – L’essenziale
- Simona Molinari and Peter Cincotti – La felicità
- Daniele Silvestri – A bocca chiusa
- Almamegretta – Mamma non lo sai
- Annalisa – Scintille
- Malika Ayane – E se poi
- Simone Cristicchi – La prima volta che sono morto
- Elio e le Storie Tese – La canzone mononota
- Max Gazzè – Sotto casa
- Modà – Se si potesse non morire
The remaining 4 of the 8 artists of the Giovani Category, who didn’t perform yesterday, will sing their entries tonight, it will be once again a 50/50 deliberation via a special panel of judges and televoting that will decide the two acts that will proceed to the final on Friday 15 February.
Below you can find the list of the artists of the Giovani Category who will compete tonight:
- Andrea Nardinocchi – Storia impossibile
- Antonio Maggio – Mi servirebbe sapere
- Ilaria Porceddu – In equilibrio
- Paolo Simoni – Le parole
The event will be aired live by RAI, Radio Televisione Italiana, and via Eurovision by the EBU, European Broadcasting Union. You can watch the show live on RAI 1 Channel at 20:30 CET or via webcast on the official RAI website here.
Italy will announce their 2013 Eurovision representative during the last night of the Sanremo Festival, on Saturday16 February. It is not clear yet if the singer will be selected from the Giovani Category, as it happened with Raphael Gualazzi in 2011, or selected from the Big Category, like Nina Zilli last year.
Stay tuned to Esctoday.com for the latest information on the 2013 Sanremo Song Festival.