The EBU and NPO have announced today that the 2020 Eurovision ticket sales will kick off on Thursday 12 December.
The 2020 Eurovision host broadcaster NPO and the EBU will be selling the tickets via eurovision.tv for international visitors and via songfestival.nl for Dutch visitors. Tickets for all nine shows ( Family Shows, Jury Shows, Live Shows) will be up for grabs!
Tickets for Eurovision 2020 will be sold in 3 waves: December, January and March.
Eurovision fans will be delighted to know that the first wave of Eurovision 2020 tickets is set to go on sale just on Thursday 12 December at 12:00 pm, CET. The second and third wave of tickets will go on sale in late January and mid March.
Eurovision fans will be able to purchase tickets for a total of 9 shows.
The 9 Shows
- 11/05/2020 – Semi-final 1 – Jury Show
- 12/05/2020– Semi-final 1 – Family Show
- 12/05/2020 – Semi-final 1 – Live Broadcast
- 13/05/2020 – Semi-final 2 – Jury Show
- 14/05/2020 – Semi-final 2 – Family Show
- 14/05/2020 – Semi-final 2 – Live Broadcast
- 15/05/2020 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Jury Final
- 16/05/2020 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Family Show
- 16/05/2020 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Live Broadcast
- Standing Places ( on the arena floor)
- Seated Seats ( 1st and 2nd tier)
- Limited View Seats
- Accesible Seats
Tickets will range from 18 euros- 248 euros for the the different shows.
The 2020 ESC venue, Rotterdam Ahoy, has a capacity of circa 15,000 spectators, but this number will surely shorten as the construction of the stage and Green Room will reduce the capacity of the venue.
The exact number of tickets that will go on sale is yet to be determined as it will depend on how much space the stage and Green Room will occupy and require.
The 2020 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 12, 14 and 16 May at the Rotterdam Ahoy in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.