Tonight Estonia will decide upon their 24th Eurovision Song Contest entry.
After two semi-finals, ten acts will compete in Eesti Laul 2018, and the winner will represent Estonia in Lisbon at the Eurovision Song Contest 2018. The winner of tonight’s show will be determined by a combination of jury voting and televoting, each having a 50% stake.
How to watch
Eesti Laul 2018 will air from 18:30 CET (19:30 local time) via the following channels:
- Live webcast via err.ee
Tonight’s show will be hosted by Ott Sepp and Meelis Kubo.
A total of 10 acts will battle for Estonia’s Eurovision ticket tonight and these are:
- Karl Kristjan & Karl Killing feat. Wateva – Young
- Eliis Pärna & Gerli Padar – Sky
- Nika – Knock knock
- Sibyl Vane – Thousand words
- Stig Rästa – Home
- Vajé – Laura (Walk with Me)
- Elina Nechayeva – La Forza
- Frankie Animal – (Can’t keep calling) Misty
- Iiris & Agoh – Drop that boogie
- Evestus – Welcome to my world
Estonia has been drawn to take part in the 1st half of the first semi-final evening on 8 May. Last year the country was represented by Koit Toome & Laura Põldvere with the song Verona. Despite being very popular with Eurovision fans, they unfortunately did not make it to the final.