Three more finalists have advanced in Romania’s Selecția Națională 2018.
The fourth heat of Selecția Națională 2018 in Romania literally went underground, as the show was held in the former salt-mine of Turda, some 86 meters deep. In this remarkable setting, national broadcaster TVR once again presented an exciting show, hosted by Cezar Ouatu and Diana Dumitrescu.
12 candidates took to the stage to perform their potential Eurovision entries in front of the jury and the public.
- Feli – Bună de iubit
- ZOLTAN – Dacă dragostea e oarbă
- TIRI – Deşert de sentimente
- Paula Crişan – I am here
- Cristian Siminonescu – Nirvana
- Alice Jeckel – Out of the dark
- Dan Manciulea – Rază de soare
- Lion’s Roar – Rekindle the flame
- Claudia Andas – The one
- Ioana Ciornea – Time after time
- Bernice Chiţiul – Too busy for my heart
- Nicoleta Ţicală – Una oportunidad
The next three finalists are…
Ultimately, the professional jury revealed the three artists and acts that will procede to the Grand Final of Selecția Națională 2018 on 25 February 2018:
- Claudia Andas
These lucky three candidates join the artists that have already placed themselves for the Grand Final, where the public will have the ultimate choice through televoting.
Selecția Națională 2018 continues next Saturday with the fifth, and last, semi-final, where the remaining three finalists will be selected.
Selecția Națională 2018 schedule
- 18/02: Semi-final 5 (Twelve participants, 3 qualifiers decided by 100% jury vote)
- 25/02: Grand final (Fifteen finalists, winner determined by 100% televote)