Tickets for all Eurovision 2018 semi-finals are up for grabs! If you didn’t manage to get your Eurovision ticket last month, then hurry up and grab your Eurovision ticket, as the third wave of Eurovision 2018 tickets go on sale today, Tuesday 30 January!
Semi-final tickets on sale: Third wave
The third wave of Eurovision 2018 ticket sales will kick off today Tuesday 30 January at 11:00 CET. Tickets of various types and price ranges for all six semi-final shows will go on sale. Tickets for the semi-finals (live broadcast) range from €25.00 to € 140.00.
- 07/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Jury Show at 20:00 (local time)
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Family Show at 14:00 (local time)
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Live Show at 20:00 (local time)
- 09/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Jury Show at 20:00 (local time)
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Family Show at 14:00 (local time)
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Live Show at 20:00 (local time)
How to buy your ticket?
You can purchase your tickets for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest shows via blueticket.pt.
The sale of tickets for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest will take place in 4 stages.
BlueTicket operate a system called Queue-It, which is used to sell tickets for many of the biggest events in the world. It prevents the site from crashing if all users accessed the queue for the ticket selling platform simultaneously.
Those who arrive in the queue for tickets before the sale opens are assigned a random number at the time of the opening of the sale. This means that no one is at an advantage when they arrive on the ticket purchasing page just before the sale starts. Users who join the queue after the sale starts are then assigned a sequential number behind those who joined it beforehand.
The Eurovision venue Altice Arena seating plan
When will more tickets go on sale?
- The remaining phases of ticket sales will take place in 2018 (date to be announced)
- The price of tickets for the Grand Final range from €35.00 to €299.00
- There will be four waves of ticket sales for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest.
Tickets will be distributed and spread in a total of 9 shows: 6 dress rehearsals, semi-final 1, semi-final 2 and the Grand Final.
In total, tickets for nine shows will be available. To ensure that you purchase the correct tickets, please pay close attention to the times and dates of the shows. All times are local.
- 07/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Jury Show 19:30
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Family Show 13:30
- 08/05/2018 – Semi-final 1 – Live Broadcast 19:30
- 09/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Jury Show 19:30
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Family Show 13:30
- 10/05/2018 – Semi-final 2 – Live Broadcast 19:30
- 11/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Jury Final 19:30
- 12/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Family Show 12:30
- 12/05/2018 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Live Broadcast 19:30
The 2018 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 8, 10 and 12 May at the Altice Arena in Lisbon